    Cheers,
    Stephen

    Off list reply: steve at sanfa dot co dot nz

    Stephen, Feb 14, 2004

  2. foobar2000's full install comes with a plugin called soundtouch that lets you
    increse the speed and/or the pitch, it will do what you want, and you can use
    the discwriter plugin to make a new .wav file or whatever with the result if you
    want

    Richard Malcolm-Smith, Feb 14, 2004

  3. There are some plugins available for the older versions of winamp
    that'll do it.

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Feb 14, 2004
  4. Stephen

    Lebowski Guest

    Actually you don't need an older version of Winamp. Get the PaceMaker tempo
    controller plugin for Winamp. Even though I had this with ole version 2.9x,
    it still works perfectly with the latest version 5.

    This plugin is bloody brilliant for changing the tempo, and you can also
    alter the pitch, as well as altering both tempo and pitch! You can also use
    the Diskwriter feature to record it as a wav.

    Lebowski, Feb 14, 2004
  5. Stephen

    XPD Guest

    Howd you get it to work with WA5 ?
    Ive got Winamp 5.01 installed and have tried various means to get that
    plugin to work but no luck.

    XPD, Feb 14, 2004
  6. Stephen

    XPD Guest

    Ignore me... tried new version of pacemaker and it didnt work.. installed
    older version and "bingo" :)

    XPD, Feb 14, 2004