    http://www.urban75.com/Mag/java7.html

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 9, 2005

  2. 60 on my fourth attempt

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 9, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    bret Guest

    75 on the first try and 74 on the second.

    bret, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    DoggNZ Guest

    64 after a couple of attempts

    DoggNZ, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    MarkH Guest

    69 on the first try, 68 on the 2nd try. On the 3rd try I made a serious
    attempt and got 93. A few more tries easily getting over 80 each time and
    now I am bored with that.

    MarkH, Mar 10, 2005
  6. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    I can only get about 30, but the counter only seems to recognise every 2nd
    or sometimes 3rd click. Maybe Java applets are really bad on my
    (admittedly slowish) computer?

    AD., Mar 10, 2005
  7. am I allowed to hijack this thread with a rant about how I _hate_ java
    virtual machines .. and how much resources they tie up
    /me blows a fuse

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 10, 2005
  8. Shane (aka froggy) said the following on 10/03/2005 2:08 p.m.:
    No bugger off its my thread you hear, and I will throw my toys out of
    the cot and rant and rave if you do :cool:

    -- ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2005
  9. Collector»NZ

    steve Guest

    48

    45-49 superb! you're looking hot, hot, hot!

    steve, Mar 10, 2005
  10. Collector»NZ

    My Guest

    what crap, go get a better machine...