SLOW DAY ON THE LINKS !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Annika1980

    Another Bob Guest

    Another Bob, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: Another Bob
    Just another day at the office for the Totally Digital D60!

    Annika1980, Jan 13, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    Crownfield Guest

    all 3 are impressive.

    Crownfield, Jan 13, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    Larry Lynch Guest

    "Flying Below The Radar" is the most astonishing photo
    (digital or otherwise) I have seen in YEARS!!!

    It demonstrates what the most important part of your
    photo gear is.... (hint...its right behind the
    viewfinder)

    Larry Lynch, Jan 13, 2004
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    From: Larry Lynch
    Thanks.
    Having a good eye is one thing.
    Having the equipment (and the know-how to use it) to capture what you see is
    another.

    Annika1980, Jan 14, 2004