    Any ideas as to what could be wrong ?
    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Oct 5, 2006

  2. Mike

    Malke Guest

    The "quickbrowsersearch" is malware. Clean up your computer by going
    through these malware removal steps systematically:

    If the procedures look too complex - and there is no shame in admitting
    this isn't your cup of tea - take the machine to a professional
    computer repair shop (not your local version of BigStoreUSA).

    Since you have more than one computer on the local area network, it
    would be wise to scan the other machine also.

    Malke

    Malke, Oct 5, 2006