    I found this free download software that scans your computer for free, tells you what is going wrong with it, driver errors, file errors and general problems and fixes them all with 1 click. Amazing, try it yourself

    tinyurl.com/cka89r

    :flute: :flute: :flute:

    lobbslobb, Mar 27, 2009

  2. lobbslobb

    qvo178

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    you can use avast and its free.

    qvo178, Apr 2, 2009

  3. lobbslobb

    janu123

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think download-registry-cleaner is best site for fix registry errors......

    janu123, Sep 16, 2009
  4. lobbslobb

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    0
    CCleaner always work for me

    technoplume, Sep 16, 2009
  5. lobbslobb

    abachler

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Best way to keep your registry clean is to not install a crapload of shareware. All registry cleaners cause more problems than the fix. The problem is that every shareware writer thinks their application is so awesome that it needs to store its settings in the registry, because like every other application needs access to their settings, which is what the registry is intended for, not for storing inane application specific information that is better kept in a config file.

    abachler, Sep 19, 2009
  6. lobbslobb

    janu123

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Try registry cleaner software to clean registry errors in your PC.......

    janu123, Sep 24, 2009