    a.. Web sites are slow to open
    b.. E-mail is extremely slow to load
    c.. Something is wrong; I can't justify the monthly payment for this slow/sluggish service

    jekottke, Mar 28, 2006

  2. jekottke

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In jekottke spewed forth:
    No HTML. HTML bad.

    Bad HTML - no cookie.

    Bad, Bad HTML.

    And this isn't Insightbb.com, bonkerbrains.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 28, 2006

  3. jekottke

    Jimchip Guest

    Even in the linux newsgroups...

    [snippo crappo]
    It's no wonder...
    See [snippo crappo] above.
    I like this... You could send me the money...service? (OK, don't send me the
    money.)
    [snip of the repeat and I might have over snipped above, but who knows?]

    Jimchip, Mar 28, 2006
  4. jekottke

    Whiskers Guest

    Have you tried the "poor man's MIME" macro from
    <http://www.geocities.com/tsca.geo/slang.html>? It can't mend the absence
    of proper line-wrap, but it does make the message relatively legible.

    Whiskers, Mar 28, 2006
  5. jekottke

    Jimchip Guest

    No, I haven't. I'll go look at it but I'm sure I won't bother with it for
    USENET. Probably, though, it (or something like it) would be good for mutt.

    I did finally get a nano switch into my .slrnrc file that (I hope) is
    justifying somewhere near where I want it.

    Jimchip, Mar 28, 2006
  6. jekottke

    Whiskers Guest

    Your line-wrap looks fine to me; I was referring to the absence of
    line-wrap in those pesky OE 'multipart - MIME' messages.

    I don't use the Mutt, but there are various macros etc for it 'out there'.

    Whiskers, Mar 28, 2006
  7. jekottke

    Jimchip Guest

    Yes, well I just don't want to bother with MIME, in general, for USENET.
    But, you did get me thinking that I might want to spend a little more time
    with some macros that work 'out of the box' for other functions.
    Mutt does all of the MIME stuff, I was thinking "just some more macros", in
    general. S-lang 2.0 is out and I'm lazy and I think a new slrn won't be
    available to me for awhile...

    Jimchip, Mar 28, 2006