  2. RichA

    RichA Guest

    A lot of enthusiasts do like the bonus material, the interviews, etc.

    RichA, Sep 1, 2013

  3. RichA

    Sandman Guest

    Irrelevant. Not even "slightly" off topic. It's another world. Your
    post title has nothing to do with the content of the article you linked.[/QUOTE]

    Yeah, this Paramount thing really isn't about "renting" in any capacity,
    and it has been going on forever, where certain mediums get certain
    extra features, generally the medium that the company want you to use
    get the most extra features, but in this case, it seems to be the other
    way around, so I'm guessing there are other factors.

    Sandman, Sep 2, 2013