SLEEPY HEADS LOVE THE 20D !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, May 31, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, May 31, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    Mark² Guest

    :)
    That wouldn't have helped me in my scene, since the bird was COMPLETELY
    enclosed within a very dark, "inner-tree" canopy of dark shade...with no
    vatange point for distance viewing.

    Come on, Bret! The climb would do you good.

    BTW-- I won't be climbing much with the new Cannon:
    http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/79464112
    ....as you know.

    Now...back to fiddling with... the new black thing that arrived today.
    What black thing, you ask? All I can is the following...
    http://www.tuxjunction.net/dailywav/dreamsmadeof.wav

    :)
    When I have a bit more time, I'm sure I'll post impressions...

    Mark², May 31, 2007

  3. Bret, I'm at a loss for words to describe my instant impression. Back in
    the old days I'd have had to say you are a good "printer" of images. But
    in this digital era what can I say? A great photoshopper, great
    enhancer, a great digitizer? You do have a good eye, however ... that
    term never changes.

    I checked your thresholds and, as expected, did indeed find a pure white
    and a few specks of pure black... a great way to ensure image brilliance
    and snap.

    Charles Gillen, May 31, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Shooting in the midday sun is always a challenge.
    Thanks for your comments.

    Annika1980, May 31, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    Bill Funk Guest

    Why is the lens mounted off-axis?
    :)

    Paris Hilton called Barbara Walters from prison
    Monday to say she is giving up her dumb act.
    The heiress said she's not the ditzy character
    she plays in public. She said while in prison
    she found God, but was baffled as to why God
    was in prison.

    Bill Funk, Jun 14, 2007
  6. Annika1980

    Mark² Guest

    That's the special tilt/shift military version... ;)

    Mark², Jun 15, 2007