    the added material will come at a later date.

    Charles
    nzvideos.org

    Charles Eggen, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Charles Eggen

    KING B MAN Guest

    KING B MAN, Jun 25, 2004

  3. Charles Eggen

    flyinyereye Guest

    Good stuff. I see Goodbye Pork Pie is available in the UK, abeit in 4:3
    fullscreen.

    I'd like to get that, plus The Scarecrow, Ruby & Rata and User Friendly if
    and when they ever get released.

    flyinyereye, Jun 26, 2004
  4. All three of those films are available, but so far only on PAL/VHS
    (except for Scarecrow which can be found on used NTSC/VHS as well).
    New PAL/VHS copies can be purchased from:
    http://www.avovideo.co.nz/

    Charles

    Charles Eggen, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Charles Eggen

    flyinyereye Guest

    Thanks, pity I don't have a VCR any more then, which is why I'm waiting for
    DVDs which may never eventuate.

    BTW that website wouldn't come up.

    flyinyereye, Jun 27, 2004
  6. Charles Eggen

    Apteryx Guest

    I'm guessing it should be http://www.arovideo.co.nz/

    Apteryx, Jun 27, 2004
  7. Charles Eggen

    flyinyereye Guest

    flyinyereye, Jun 27, 2004
  8. Yes, my stupid finger hit the v instead of r. That's my excuse and I'm
    sticking to it.

    Charles

    Charles Eggen, Jun 27, 2004