    Its name eludes my memory though I believe it begins
    with a letter very near the end of the alphabet.

    Is anyone able to help please?

    John, Jun 1, 2006

  2. John

    why? Guest

    WST_<eng/ger>
    Terminal
    Sydine
    www.google.com , search for font sample sites or ask in a newsgroup like
    those for LaTeX.

    If really stuck, www.google.com and search for font slash zero
    finds,

    1 - Crystal

    Some of our customers have expressed a need for a font with a slashed
    zero. This page contains a TrueType font which has a slashed zero.

    2 -

    Ham Radio Software & LoggingA better solution is a font that use a slash
    or dot across or inside the circle that makes up the zero character. So
    called "Slashed Zero Fonts" can be a ...
    www.k8zt.com/zero.html - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

    You get the idea by now, www.google.com

    Me

    why?, Jun 1, 2006