    to get what I want, I am happy with the rest of the service, and
    living in Spain, but phoning the UK will save me a lot of money (I
    hope).

    Mark, Aug 4, 2006

  2. Mark

    andy Guest

    I don't undertand the VoSKY bit. Is that a business option? I just have
    the ordinary product .......

    Both seem to work for me, with occasional poor quality though. I find
    that the SkypeIn to SkypeOut call forwarding works, but there is 15 to
    25 seconds that a pstn caller hears a ringing tone before the phone
    actually rings, so they might get bored and hang up unless briefed.
    When an incoming Skype call is received while diverted, the phone rings
    in about 3 seconds.

    andy, Aug 4, 2006

  3. Mark

    JW Guest

    Do you have credit to cover the forwarded leg of the call?

    JW, Aug 4, 2006
  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Its on the SKYPE website under "Call Centre" in the small business
    shop.

    Mark, Aug 4, 2006
  5. Mark

    Mark Guest