Skype+SIP+IAX2 Wireless Phone

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by paul123, Dec 26, 2005.

  1. paul123

    paul123 Guest

    paul123, Dec 26, 2005

  2. paul123

    Scope Guest

    Scope, Dec 26, 2005

  3. paul123

    Martin² Guest

    Interesting. However the cordless phone is 2.4Ghz, not to UK standard
    (1.9Ghz), could interfere with WiFi (and might even be illegal here ?).
    But presumably the VTA1000 Gateway could be used with any phone ?

    And yes, ethernet one would be much better, (but that won't work with Skype)
    !
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Dec 27, 2005
  4. paul123

    paul123 Guest

    agreed, ethernet would be ideal!

    Now if someone could just squeeze in an operating system etc for Skype
    to work over ethernet, we've got it solved!

    paul123, Dec 27, 2005
  5. just throw the crap away and be done with it :)

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Dec 27, 2005
  6. Skype are developing a WiFi standalone Skype phone, did try and dig the link
    out for it but failed to find it!

    Paul Westwell, Dec 27, 2005