    Thank in advance.

    The 'phone is:
    http://3skypephone.com/english/buy.html

    W, Feb 10, 2008

  2. W

    William Guest

    I don't have any experience of that particular phone, but I do use
    Skype Mobile on two Windows Mobile phones, an o2 XDA Orbit and an o2
    XDA IQ (this last one doesn't even have a SIM, so it's used
    exclusively for Skype). They both work well via wi-fi both at home and
    elsewhere. Be aware that Skype Mobile won't work via GPRS, so you must
    have a wi-fi or 3G connection to use it. For 3G connections, the data
    usage can be high, so an unlimited package is preferable (which I
    believe this phone comes with).

    If you are only planning to use the phone in the house (and never
    outside), then you could buy a cordless or wi-fi Skype phone for a one-
    off charge, and avoid the monthly cost. The Dual-phone 3088 (for
    instance) connects to your landline and to Skype via your router, ad
    allows you to make calls via normal line or Skype See
    http://www.hip-ip.com/product/skype-products/skype-cordless-dualphones/rtx-skype-dualphone-3088
    for details.

    William, Feb 10, 2008

  3. W

    DaN Guest

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Skypephone

    I don't think it has wifi capabilities 3 Mobile appear to be using skype
    as a marketing tool to get people onto their network.

    3 Mobile will charge data usage and skype is capable of going through
    ALOT of data especially for a mobile (network) service.

    ~Dan

    DaN, Feb 10, 2008