    who is in "Skype me" mode.

    Can any one help?

    Keith Richmond

    Keith Richmond, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Keith Richmond

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    You should change your nick to something other than 'serialkiller944'.

    miguel

    Miguel Cruz, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Keith Richmond

    Petri Krohn Guest

    "Miguel Cruz" <> kirjoitti viestissä

    KR> I thought I would try that, but here I sit in "Skype me" mode,
    KR> and nary a call.
    Or your sex to "female".

    (I have not got any calls, but my female friends say they get bugged
    regularly.)

    Petri Krohn, Mar 10, 2005
  4. Keith Richmond

    Ivor Jones Guest

    They'll get a shock when you answer though, won't they..?!!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Mar 10, 2005
  5. All these responses have been amusing. Really! :)

    But can anyone answer my second quesiton? How do I find out who is in
    "skype me" mode? Obviously anoucing yourself as available to be
    skyped has to be listed somewhere. Is it in teh Skype program itself,
    or somewhere on line, or.....?

    Keith Richmond

    Keith Richmond, Mar 22, 2005
  6. Keith Richmond

    MJBarlow Guest

    Go to tools >> search for skype users >> click check box to search for
    those in skype me mode.

    Matt Barlow

    My dissertation is on Internet Telephones. Please go to my website and
    fill out my questionnaire:
    http://www.mayshack.com

    MJBarlow, Mar 23, 2005
  7. Keith Richmond