Skype Adapter

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Carl Waring, Jun 24, 2010.

  1. Carl Waring

    Bodincus Guest

    (28/06/10 14:49), Gordon Henderson:
    Shhh, Gordon!
    You are giving away too much...

    --
    Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
    ************************
    Law 42 on computing:
    Anything that could fail, will break at the worst possible mom%*= [email protected]@
    # Access Violation - Core dumped
    # Kernel Panic

    Bodincus, Jun 28, 2010

  2. Carl Waring

    Dave Higton Guest

    In message <i089vp$3uh$>
    That's a pointless answer, Gordon, because Skype is the mega-big
    multinational that offers their service to everyone (almost)
    everywhere, exactly like you don't.

    Anyway, you don't do zero-cost SIP peering, so that's that.

    Dave

    Dave Higton, Jun 28, 2010

  3. My business model doesn't target everyone, everywhere. It's not
    designed to.
    It costs money, so we can't offer it for free.

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Jun 28, 2010