    I would expect to wait for 72 hours from the time of the first email till I
    got the second. As today is the 28th ait is well over 72 hours! Has anyone
    who has taken up this offer got heir second email yet?

    R.Daneel Olivaw, Oct 28, 2006

  2. R.Daneel Olivaw

    SR Guest

    R.Daneel Olivaw wrote in

    They had some problems with the email notification. People have been
    finding that they have free calls, just no notification about it.

    There are many topics about this on the Skype forum,
    http://forum.skype.com

    SR, Oct 28, 2006

  3. R.Daneel Olivaw

    dedMEET Guest

    Yep. Free calls activated for me without any notification though.

    Eater rulez ;)

    dedMEET, Oct 28, 2006
  4. Ok - thanks - I will give it a try!

    R.Daneel Olivaw, Oct 28, 2006
  5. Just tested and yes I have free calls - many thanx

    R.Daneel Olivaw, Oct 28, 2006