    "KService" I can not remove. Can anyone please advise to a layman how to
    safely do this.
    Many thanks

    John, Jan 2, 2006

  2. John

    Mitch Guest

    Have you asked the people that provided it to you?

    Usually, they have some information about their products.

    Mitch, Jan 2, 2006

  3. John

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Try this
    http://help.kontiki.com/enduser/group.jsp?node=11771

    fred-bloggs, Jan 3, 2006
  4. John

    Obinna Uba Guest

    MAKE MONEY WITH StormPay QUICKLY, EASILY & HONESTLY
    HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000+!!
    THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!
    BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT HONESTLY TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!!

    A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are
    now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!
    So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be some kind of scam" but like most of
    us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00
    through StormPay.com to each of the emails stated in the article. You then
    place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
    article in at least 200 news groups. (There are thousands of them) No catch.
    That was it. Try it!!

    So after thinking it over, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I
    got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical
    and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same
    regulations as the "mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post
    Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal!

    Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within 7 days, I
    started getting money in my StormPay account! I was shocked! I figured it
    would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
    about $20.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,200.00!!! In
    the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
    fourth week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and it's still
    coming in rapidly. It's Certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this
    works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy
    of this article now, so that you can get the information off of it as you
    need it.

    REQUIREMENTS:
    You must have a confirmed StormPay account. Either way, each company shows
    you exactly what to do. If you do not have a StormPay account you can go to
    www.StormPay.com and follow the instructions to set up a FREE account. In
    order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to confirm
    your bank account with StormPay (which may take a few days). You can also
    send money through your credit card!! StormPay is 100% secure and is used by
    millions of people world wide.

    Send, though StormPay $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the
    subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT
    ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this -
    and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know.
    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!! YOU ARE CREATING A SERVICE.
    Here are the latest StormPay e-mails on the e-mail lists:

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.

    www.StormPay.com
    Subject of Payment:
    Email List
    Comments:
    PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST

    Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other
    addresses up one (#6 becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 & so on), then put YOUR
    email address (the one used in your StormPay account) as #6 on the list.
    MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR StormPay
    ACCOUNT.

    Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
    newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups)
    All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is
    to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you and
    me rich!!!!

    DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS/MESSAGE BOARDS
    :
    You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply
    put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the
    bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
    copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory.
    :
    Open a blank Notepad file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
    page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a copy of the
    letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list.
    :
    Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings
    in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
    :
    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups,
    on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions,
    discussion groups, online communities, etc

    EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,
    excite.com, then search with subjects like "millionaire message board" or
    "money making message board" or "opportunity message board" or "money making
    discussions" or "business bulletin board" or "money making forum" etc. You
    will find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one
    then you will find the option to post a new message.
    :
    Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the 'Edit'
    menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
    message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations! THAT'S
    IT!!

    All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you
    get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
    MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200! That's it! You
    will begin receiving money within days!

    JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON StormPay.
    HAVE FUN!!!!

    Obinna Uba, Jan 4, 2006
  5. John

    Guest Guest

    Such a good idea, I just had to share it with those nice people at
    ntlworld...

    Guest, Jan 4, 2006