    Is there anyone out there using the 'Free' Sky Broadband service with other
    VOIP providers?

    thanks - Steve B.

    steveybar, Nov 1, 2006

  2. I'm sure someone will be along soon with a definite answer, but sky by
    broadband is provided by easynet (owned by sky), as is ukonline (front end
    for easynet). We're on ukonline LLU, and so far have had no problems using
    VoiP, remote desktop, VPN , p2p, bitorrent etc. , so far its been great with
    little noticeable drop in speed or download limits.

    Jon

    Jonathan Pearson, Nov 1, 2006