Skip Doctor

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Chris W, Aug 16, 2005.

  1. Chris W

    Chris W Guest

    I have read many reviews on this thing and they all seem to range from
    it is worthless to it is great, with little middle ground Obviously it
    works for lots of people and it doesn't for others. I have been trying
    to figure out why it is not working for some. My theory is that they
    are trying to use the thing on a disk that is not only scratched, but
    also very dirty. With dirt and debris on the disk I can easily see it
    making more scratches. The other thought I have is they aren't using
    enough of the liquid which I hear is just water. I would think you
    would want to use quite a bit of it. Sounds like the wheel is just some
    fine sand paper and with the wet dry type of sand paper water is all you
    need and the more you use the better. Any one agree with my theory, or
    have another one?

    Many of the people who write that it is a worthless product, claim they
    read the directions and followed them to the letter, however, in at
    least 2 cases like that on amazon.com, they also gave it 4 out of 5
    stars, which makes me wonder if they are even capable of reading and
    following instructions.

    --
    Chris W

    Gift Giving Made Easy
    Get the gifts you want &
    give the gifts they want
    http://thewishzone.com

    Chris W, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Chris W

    ducky Guest

    or it has a pinhole ?

    ducky, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Chris W

    Chris W Guest

    Except these people who say it is worthless also claim that it made the
    disk even worse than it was before.

    --
    Chris W

    Gift Giving Made Easy