    Caribbean. Attendees get gifts worth $800 from sponsors and a chance to
    use dSLR cameras. Full details at http://www.dpcorner.com/cruise.

    , Nov 20, 2005

  2. Jer Guest

    wrote:
    > The Sixth Annual Digital Photography Workshop Cruise will embark from
    > Ft. Lauderdale, FL on March 1, 2006 for eight days to ports in the
    > Caribbean. Attendees get gifts worth $800 from sponsors and a chance to
    > use dSLR cameras. Full details at http://www.dpcorner.com/cruise.

    I did that when they first started. After I captured images of the oil
    slick trailing behind the pod boat and pod crew tossing garbage off the
    stern in the wee hours of night, they confiscated my camera, followed me
    around, and escorted me off the pod boat at the third port. Pigs.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer, Nov 20, 2005