    - A very simple & fast shopping experience through our custom built
    store.
    - Very affordable prices.

    UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe, Nov 18, 2006

  2. UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    From the website:

    DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R

    Dick Sidbury, Nov 18, 2006

  3. UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

    Chris Guest

    It's been officially released. Seasons one and two of both SMDM and
    The Bionic Woman are available from the UK and Australia (at least).

    Or...you could just get the pirated stuff....

    Chris

    Chris, Nov 18, 2006
  4. UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

    Starz_Kid Guest

    Hello Group, I'd be very wary about this set..! If it is official, why is
    it on DVD-r

    Sounds & looks like something that is NOT official

    "Region Code: 0 (Region-Free - Plays Worldwide) "
    DVD Format: Format-Free DVD-R (Plays in both
    PAL and NTSC DVD players)

    Like I said... very wary..! What if they are on ElCheapo DVDs..!

    Wary...I Am..

    Starz_Kid...

    Starz_Kid, Nov 19, 2006
  5. (Gosh...Or, more to the point, what if they're ILLEGAL??)

    Derek Janssen (<knocks on forehead> DVD-R?...Anybody home, McFly??)

    Derek Janssen, Nov 19, 2006
  6. UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe

    jayembee Guest

    And exactly how does this qualify it as "officially released"?

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Nov 19, 2006