    Thanks,

    rg

    http://www.pocketpcheaven.com

    www.pocketpcheaven.com, Mar 2, 2006

  2. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Frisbee® Guest

    That sounds rather painful.
    That's a rather personal question.
    Why does sexual orientation matter here?
    Transvestites, too? Where exactly do you plan on "dropping" them?
    rgs

    Frisbee®, Mar 2, 2006

  3. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I just love how you do that Fris....LingMAO

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 2, 2006
  4. Multiple choice.

    You will have to be strong in T-SQL and have a good understanding of
    normalize/denormalize. Also readup on execution plans.

    Good luck, it's not the roughest exam in the bunch, but it isn't exactly a
    cake walk either.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 3, 2006
  5. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Guest Guest

    It will be straight answer Radio Button
    & multiple choice answer type questions

    only 2 or 3 interactive drag and drop type questions?

    from mcp 70-228

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006
  6. Lifetime subscription to SPAM Magazine right there buddy. WTG!!!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 3, 2006
  7. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Briscobar Guest

    The rare Chinese panda?

    Briscobar, Mar 3, 2006
  8. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Neil Guest

    isn't 228 the admin exam? the design exam (229) is way worse than admin
    true, but 228/229 isn't as bad as the new ones will likely be (447 for
    example).

    you should still know the T-SQL for the DDL stuff such as database and
    table creation and a bit on security, SPs and the like for the T-SQL too.
    You should also know your Replication components, DTS and SQL Server
    Agent schtuff...

    Good luck (even though you appear in another poast to be a wennie)

    Neil, Mar 3, 2006
  9. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    The rare Chinese Wh0re.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  10. Is funny though. I'm an admin and not big on coding. I actually did better
    on 229 than I did on 228. I always thought that was funny.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 3, 2006
  11. www.pocketpcheaven.com

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Is funny though. I'm an admin and not big on coding. I actually did better
    I thought a lot of the questions in the exams could have been in
    either.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2006