Site Update - Many 10D and G2 images posted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rafe B., Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Rafe B.

    Rafe B. Guest

    Better late than never. My site's waiting since June for
    an update, and I finally got the chance.

    Most galleries have new images, especially "Cape Ann"
    (always the big one,) "Acadia and Down East," and
    "Tropical Paradise."

    The 10D and G2 are well represented among the new
    photos, particularly in these three galleries, and among
    the photos that appear on the home page.

    How to tell the digicam images? Well, at these display
    you can't. But if you're curious... most of the 10D images
    have alphanumeric URLs, like "00047_RT8_A.html" or
    "CRW_1979-1.html"

    What the heck, there's even a few images from my
    Nikon and my Pentax 645.

    Enjoy.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Sep 15, 2003

  2. Rafe B.

    MaryL Guest

    Very nice web site. Thanks for sharing your photos. Incidentally, under
    "Flora," the image called "name this plant" is a Hosta. There are many
    variations.

    MaryL

    MaryL, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Rafe B.

    Rafe B. Guest

    Thanks for checking out the site and thanks for helping me
    name the plant!

    Incidentally, I have this problem a lot -- I can barely name
    anything that grows in our yard (either friend or foul.)

    Know any good books or websites that can help me
    identify this stuff?

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphotot.com

    Rafe B., Sep 15, 2003