    Any ideas what might be the problem?

    Thanks

    -Richard

    Richard, Jan 21, 2006

  2. 5 minutes suggests that the route is timing out. If it
    were 3 minutes, most likely would be ARP entries timing out.

    I'd be inclined to investigate the ARP situation first.
    You are probably using nat 0 access-list on the PIX: if so, then
    you need to know that proxy ARP is disabled for such IPs, and
    that can end up looking like the situation you are experiencing.

    Walter Roberson, Jan 25, 2006