    1) Is this possible, if so, then thats great :)
    2) If it is possible, is SDM the best in setting up this? Can I have the
    same IP Sec Policy for both vpns?

    Frank D, Sep 11, 2007

  2. Frank D

    Mr. Nobody Guest

    I haven't had any luck using SDM. Best to go on to CCO and look for some
    sample configs to help you with this. If you cannot find any, then post
    your config, and take out the IP"s and passwords so we are not tempted to
    hack you. <Grin>

    ME

    Mr. Nobody, Sep 11, 2007

  3. Frank D

    sek Guest

    Hi,

    yes, it is possible to have at the same time server and site to site
    VPN.
    You need to configure Easy VPN server first and then reconfigure the
    site to site VPN. Use SDM, it's much more easier than the CLI.

    hope this helps

    Nikos

    sek, Sep 12, 2007
  4. Frank D

    Frank D Guest

    I have actually done that at first: configure easy VPN server then
    Site-to-site. I had to remove a couple of lines to get the site to site to
    work.

    Can both VPN's use the same IP Sec policy?

    Frank D, Sep 13, 2007
  5. Frank D

    Merv Guest

    Suggest you post info regarding the equipment being used - models and
    software versions to assist responders.

    You may also want to post sanitized configs.

    Merv, Sep 14, 2007