    Can anyone recommend a guide or website for someone who's pretty fluent with
    Excel, but can't write or use a macro (or some of the other advanced
    features and time savers) to save his life?

    ]v[etaphoid, Nov 28, 2003

  2. ]v[etaphoid

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:43:40 +1100, ]v[etaphoid wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend a guide or website for someone who's pretty fluent with
    >Excel, but can't write or use a macro (or some of the other advanced
    >features and time savers) to save his life?

    www.google.com
    Searched English pages for
    excel macro tutorial

    Me

    why?, Nov 28, 2003

  3. "why?" <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in message

    > On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:43:40 +1100, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
    >
    > >Can anyone recommend a guide or website for someone who's pretty fluent

    with
    > >Excel, but can't write or use a macro (or some of the other advanced
    > >features and time savers) to save his life?
    > >

    > www.google.com
    > Searched English pages for
    > excel macro tutorial
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 16,600. Search took 0.22 seconds.

    And which one do you recommend?

    \\o/ *Arms Up* \\o/, Nov 28, 2003
  4. ]v[etaphoid

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:39:19 +1100, \o/ *Arms Up* \o/ wrote:

    >> On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:43:40 +1100, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
    >>
    >> >Can anyone recommend a guide or website for someone who's pretty fluent

    >with
    >> >Excel, but can't write or use a macro (or some of the other advanced
    >> >features and time savers) to save his life?
    >> >

    >> www.google.com
    >> Searched English pages for
    >> excel macro tutorial
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 16,600. Search took 0.22 seconds.

    >And which one do you recommend?

    One that * I * would find easy to read and clearly explains the subject
    matter.

    Perhaps expand the search looking for examples of the type of task /
    macro one required.

    Then there are always the online help / examples , Excel and VBA MS
    newsgroups.

    Me

    why?, Nov 28, 2003