    I tried typing in the URL without using bookmarks with the same result. I
    can use Safari or Internet Explorer and not have this problem but the minute
    I go back to Firefox I can't get to this site.

    Sanity, Jan 24, 2009

  2. it works for me without any problems. Try emptying
    your cache and cookies: Tools, Options, Privacy, Clear
    Now button. Did this help?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 24, 2009

  3. Sanity

    Sanity Guest

    Thank you for your response but it didn't work. I cleared the cache and the
    cookies and it's still doing the same thing.

    Sanity, Jan 24, 2009
  4. Sanity

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Jan 25, 2009
  5. try some of the tips here:

    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+cannot+load+websites+but+other+programs+can
    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/No+programs+can+load+websites
    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+never+finishes+loading+certain+websites

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 25, 2009
  6. Sanity

    Sanity Guest

    Thanks for the sites but they didn't help. I found the problem. I went to
    system restore and noticed two days ago I received a Microsoft update
    KB954430. I restored my computer to the day before this update and it works
    fine now.

    Sanity, Jan 25, 2009
  7. Sanity

    Ken Guest

    No problem here.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.0.5)
    Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

    Ken, Jan 25, 2009
  8. Sanity

    evodawg Guest

    Sounds like MicroCrap is still fighting with Mozilla!!! When can we just
    all get along?

    evodawg, Jan 25, 2009
  9. Sanity

    gnu / linux Guest

    gotta love those M$FT updates (ugh)

    gnu / linux, Jan 25, 2009
  10. Sanity

    Sanity Guest

    I'm using XP but I found out that one of Windows security updates was
    causing it. The update in conjunction with the Kodak Easyshare program
    caused this. If I delete the Kodak program, everything works fine.

    Sanity, Jan 27, 2009
  11. Sanity

    mineola Guest

    My FF works fine there so it must be outside FF

    mineola, Feb 22, 2009