Site Check: Page won't display in Mozilla / Firebird

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ken Zenachon, Dec 5, 2003.

  1. Ken Zenachon

    Ken Zenachon Guest

    Ken Zenachon, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Ken Zenachon

    SD Guest

    IS this some kind of spam to get us to your site? IT works fine in moz 1.5

    SD, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Ken Zenachon

    Frank ess Guest

    It seems to have risen from the ashes in Firebird 0.6, unless you fixed
    somethin in the interim . . .

    Frank ess, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Ken Zenachon

    Ken Zenachon Guest

    Whoops!
    Sorry, crew, this post was meant for the Macromedia newsgroups!

    My bad.

    KZ

    Ken Zenachon, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Ken Zenachon

    Ronald Hands Guest

    Works fine here in Moz 1.5 running in RH 8.0. Do you have Java
    running in your Moz? (Look under Help/About Plugins.)

    -- Ron

    Ronald Hands, Dec 5, 2003
  6. 1.5? I need to update, it works fine in Moz 1.4, although I only
    stayed long enough to see if it loaded. Can't tell you what it was.

    You'll have to fix the return add due to dumb virus checkers, not spam
    (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair?)
    www.rogerhalstead.com

    Roger Halstead, Dec 6, 2003