site causes Firefox 2 to crash

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Toe Dipper, Jan 23, 2007.

  1. Toe Dipper

    Toe Dipper Guest

    Hi all,

    Suse Linux 10.1, Kde, Firefox 2.0.0.1

    Whenever I visit this site www.attheraces.com it causes firefox to
    crash with no warning or error.

    When I try an open it again I get the 'your previous session closed
    unexpectantly, restore or new session etc etc' message

    Sometime it happens when loading the index page for the site, sometimes
    I can navigate around the menus on left hand side and then it crashes.

    But it *always* crashes.

    It works ok in opera on Linux and it works ok on Firefox on Windows XP.

    Any ideas?

    Cheers,

    toe

    Toe Dipper, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Works fine for me Windows XP Pro ~ Forefox 2.0.0.1 and I have 'memory'
    problems.

    Keith (Southend), Jan 23, 2007

  3. Toe Dipper

    Aido Guest

    O.K for me.
    XP Home, FF 2.0.0.1

    Aido. :)>

    Aido, Jan 23, 2007
  4. Fine here Mac OS 10.4.8 (intel) Firefox 2.0.0.1

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 23, 2007
  5. Toe Dipper

    Alan Illeman Guest

    Fine here in Windows 2000 Pro ~ Firefox 2.0.0.1

    Alan Illeman, Jan 25, 2007