    Dell 4600 series computers.

    Again thanks,

    Dave H.

    DH, Nov 1, 2003

  2. DH

    Thor Guest

    no. They aren't the same. I suspect they mistook your saying "sis 315" as
    meaning you had an s3 card.

    Thor, Nov 1, 2003

  3. DH

    DH Guest

    Thanks Thor, based on your answer I responded to customer support asking for
    specific info on the compatibility of the SiS cards and received a
    satisfactory answer.

    Thanks again,

    Dave H.

    DH, Nov 2, 2003