    Does anyone else have this displayed when listening to Sirius on-line or
    happen to know what the missing plug-in might be?

    Thanks

    John, Aug 5, 2006

  2. cant get past the sign up screen here (for the 3 day trial online) so I
    cant assist. Dont know what they use.

    look in about:plugins
    what plug ins do you have?

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Aug 6, 2006

  3. I run into the same issue. The 'missing plug-in' does not seem to effect
    performance of streaming the channel, so I just leave it. I too have tried
    to see what is missing, but I am unsuccessful to date. ( I get my morning
    Stern fix and that's all I need)

    MCP

    Matthew Plummer, Aug 6, 2006