    running and working, and yes I have entered the IP address correctly.

    Anyone else tried this and succeeded or got the same result..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 18, 2005

  2. Ivor Jones wrote:
    || I just downloaded the latest firmware (v3.1.3) from the Sipura
    || website but on entering the IP address of my SPA2000 it fails with
    || the message "No response from SPA" indicating it can't find it.
    || However it is switched on, running and working, and yes I have
    || entered the IP address correctly.
    || Anyone else tried this and succeeded or got the same result..?
    || Ivor

    I had a very similar problem with my 2100.

    I found it would work /only/ when the SPA had rebooted (as in immediately
    after it's turned on)

    Also, I wouldn't try it without connecting the SPA directly to the PC (no
    router)

    Are you expecting some enhancements?

    The Cable Guy, Jun 18, 2005

  3. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    I don't know, are there any..?! I tried what you suggested but still no
    luck, maybe I have a duff download, I'll try it again. I've upgraded it
    before with no problems, so strange this one isn't working.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 18, 2005
  4. Ivor Jones wrote:
    || The Cable Guy wrote:
    ||| I had a very similar problem with my 2100.
    ||| I found it would work /only/ when the SPA had rebooted (as in
    ||| immediately after it's turned on)
    ||| Also, I wouldn't try it without connecting the SPA directly to the
    ||| PC (no router)
    ||| Are you expecting some enhancements?
    || I don't know, are there any..?! I tried what you suggested but still
    || no luck, maybe I have a duff download, I'll try it again. I've
    || upgraded it before with no problems, so strange this one isn't
    || working.
    || Ivor

    Good question. If it ain't broke, don't fix it is a hard lesson!

    The Cable Guy, Jun 19, 2005
  5. Is your Sipura doing all what you need ? Or do you need any added features
    of the new firmware ?
    If not - suggest to continu using the old firmware ;-)

    Philippe Deleye, Jun 19, 2005