    through the web interface, I need to setup more almost identically,
    and doing them each parameter at a time through the web interface
    is going to be slow and error prone.

    Andrew Gabriel, Jul 1, 2005

  2. Yes -

    http://dualarrow.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1

    I used the older version on that page extensively when first setting up my
    SPA-3000. [I originally found it on some VOIP forum, but I can't remember
    which one].

    Thomas Sandford, Jul 2, 2005

  3. Stephen Early, Jul 2, 2005
  4. Andrew Gabriel

    Tony Guest

    You could use Roboform, to capture each of the config menus, and then use it
    again to fill on each unit.

    http://www.roboform.com

    I find it works great

    Tony, Jul 4, 2005