    dmitri Guest

    I've got UTstarcom f100 connected to sipgate. Is it possible to display a
    simbol "you have new voice messages"?

    dmitri, Mar 5, 2009

  2. dmitri

    Toby Guest

    Well the specs say it has "Voice Mail indication" so I would think so...

    Have you set this?

    Manu->WiFi-Settings->Signal Protocol->Voice Mail
    Set the access number to 50000

    Toby, Mar 5, 2009

  3. dmitri

    dmitri Guest

    Yes, I did and it doesn't work. Techsupport from sipgate - which was very
    quick! - told me that the phone should support MWI - massage waiting
    indicator protocol- and that f1000 doesn't support it. Have YOU succeded,
    Toby?!

    dmitri, Mar 5, 2009
  4. dmitri

    Toby Guest