sipgate voicemail

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Roger Barrett, Oct 19, 2005.

  1. is it just me or is it down for everyone ? - 50000 and 0207 numbers not
    working and unable to change settings on website.

    Roger Barrett, Oct 19, 2005

  2. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    news:pou5f.1390$
    > is it just me or is it down for everyone ? - 50000 and
    > 0207 numbers not working and unable to change settings on
    > website.

    I think it is you..! It's ok here and I have checked with a few other
    people and they are fine too.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    > "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    >> is it just me or is it down for everyone ? - 50000 and
    >> 0207 numbers not working and unable to change settings on
    >> website.

    > I think it is you..! It's ok here and I have checked with a few other
    > people and they are fine too.
    >
    > Ivor

    Fine here too.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Roger Barrett

    Jono Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    || Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    ||| "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    ||| I think it is you..! It's ok here and I have checked with a few
    ||| other people and they are fine too.
    ||| Ivor
    || Fine here too.

    And there.

    Jono, Oct 19, 2005
  5. "Jono" <> wrote in message

    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > || Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    > || Fine here too.
    >
    > And there.

    its working here again now - must have been down for the 10 mins I actually
    needed to do something on it.

    Roger Barrett, Oct 19, 2005
  6. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > its working here again now - must have been down for the
    > 10 mins I actually needed to do something on it.

    It's possible, although my system logs don't show any outages today. Not
    that that is any real indication of course..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 19, 2005
  7. >
    >> its working here again now - must have been down for the
    >> 10 mins I actually needed to do something on it.

    > It's possible, although my system logs don't show any outages today. Not
    > that that is any real indication of course..!
    >
    > Ivor

    The voicemail settings on the website were greyed out and they're working
    agin now as well.

    Roger Barrett, Oct 19, 2005