    way of getting my phone to ring at the same time as X-Lite so I can pick up
    calls using either system?
    Thanks in advance.

    Phil, Jul 30, 2006

  2. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Forgot to say my PC with X-Lite on is connected to the same router as my
    phone is. Not sure if that makes any difference.

    Phil, Jul 30, 2006

  3. Phil

    Ivor Jones Guest

    It shouldn't, no. I often do this if I'm out in the garden with my laptop.
    Just make sure that you give X-Lite a different set of port numbers, if
    your ATA is using 5060 then set X-Lite to 5062 or some slightly higher
    number. It could be both devices trying to use the same port numbers.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 30, 2006
  4. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Thanks as always Ivor. Working a treat now I've changed the ports on X-Lite.

    Phil, Jul 30, 2006