    incoming calls are OK.

    Jon

    --

    I'm Old Gregg, Nov 25, 2013

  2. I'm Old Gregg

    Nick Guest

    Yep, thats right, they stopped working for me too a month or two ago.
    Mine was on a Gigaset and Jitsi.

    Pretty sure it is down to Sipgate and nothing to do with hardware.

    Nick, Nov 25, 2013

  3. I'm Old Gregg

    Chris Blunt Guest

    The FAQ on the Sipgate web site contains the following entry:

    Q: How do I use the abbreviated dialling, which is in my directory?

    A: From the 23rd October 2013 on, the sipgate extension / Short ID
    Contact list feature will not be available due to technical
    adjustments. sipgate extensions/Short IDs will not operate any more.

    The use of your phone's or device's own speed dial hot keys remain
    unaffected.

    Chris Blunt, Nov 26, 2013
  4. I've just received an email from Sipgate telling me that Short ID's were not
    used much
    so they stopped support for it, a shame really, one of my devices has no
    speed dial keys
    I'll just use it for incoming for now.

    Jon

    I'm Old Gregg, Nov 26, 2013