    or landline.

    Just 3 bleeps.

    Anyone else?

    Mr Woo, Jun 19, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh Mr Woo:

    No problem here.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 19, 2006

  3. Mr Woo

    Mr Woo Guest

    Interesting. My brothers Sipgate geo number, in a different part of
    the country, is not working either.

    You must be lucky.

    Mr Woo, Jun 19, 2006
  4. Mr Woo

    Sean Guest

    I have a good few sipgate numbers, non seem to be working.. Tried from
    Three and T-Mobile.

    Sean, Jun 19, 2006
  5. Mr Woo

    Nick Guest

    I can't dial into any of my Sipgate numbers from
    PSTN. mobile or any of my other VoIP services.
    Neither can I dial out to any of these numbers
    from Sipgate but can connect within Sipgate
    itself.

    Nick, Jun 19, 2006
  6. Mr Woo

    Jono Guest

    Mr Woo pretended :
    Leeds number works.

    Bradford - 3 beeps

    Jono, Jun 19, 2006
  7. Mr Woo

    Graham. Guest

    Mine are not working also.
    one is perminently busy, the ohter two seem dead

    --
    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Jun 19, 2006
  8. Mr Woo

    Graham. Guest

    all 3 are 0161

    Graham., Jun 19, 2006
  9. Mr Woo

    Sean Guest

    Calling from BT landline i get the three tone sound, then "The other
    person has hung up"

    0121 and 0191

    Sean, Jun 19, 2006
  10. Mr Woo

    Phil Guest

    Not working here, either in or out. My number is a Scarborough 01723 number

    Phil, Jun 19, 2006
  11. Mr Woo

    Jim Guest

    Same here on 0158 :(

    Jim, Jun 19, 2006
  12. Mr Woo

    Phil Guest

    Another thing I've noticed is the phone connected to Sipgate keeps ringing
    when nobody is calling. It's not the normal ring just erratic ringing then
    it will stop and then start again a few seconds later. Not sure if it's
    anything to do with the other problem?

    Phil, Jun 19, 2006
  13. Mr Woo

    Sean Guest

    Probably message waiting indication? Has it always done this?

    Sean, Jun 19, 2006
  14. Mr Woo

    Mr Woo Guest

    Now working OK here. 01060 prefix.

    Mr Woo, Jun 19, 2006
  15. Mr Woo

    Mr Woo Guest

    Sorry, meant 01606 prefix. Doh!

    Mr Woo, Jun 19, 2006
  16. Mr Woo

    Graham. Guest

    Graham., Jun 19, 2006
  17. Mr Woo

    Phil Guest

    It hasn't always done it, it's just ringing constantly now. I have checked
    and there is no message waiting. Very strange!

    Phil, Jun 19, 2006
  18. Mr Woo

    Ivor Jones Guest

    in message
    Hmm, could be a gateway problem. I think most of Sipgate's numbers come
    from Magrathea (all mine do and are fine) so maybe they do get some from
    elsewhere and that gateway is out..? I'll see what I can find out in the
    morning but I've only just got in from work and I'm knackered..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 20, 2006
  19. Mr Woo

    Jono Guest

    Voiptalk numbers, within the same range were functioning OK..........

    Jono, Jun 20, 2006
  20. Mr Woo

    Ivor Jones Guest

    [snip]