    settings ? Does anyone have a complete guide on the settings if you
    do. Any other tips on how to get going ? TIA
    Nick

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    Ignore ! I'd missed out the primary DNS as my router IP. My status is
    now 'offline' :D

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Bleh

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Shouldn't that be "online" ?!

    If you want to test outgoing calls to another Sipgate number, my speaking
    clock is on 1431320. It cuts off after 30 seconds so don't panic..!

    Ivor

    PS could you not top post in this group, many thanks :)

    Ivor Jones, Apr 1, 2006
  4. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    Offline until I make a call then online :D

    I can't call out yet as as I call 10200 to get a security code but the
    website won't accept it. Incoming works fine though. When I can call
    out I'll have a play a bit more.

    Have you got a dial plan for sipgate ?

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006
  5. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    Sipgate SQL server seems to be down now....

    PS what do you mean top post ?

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006
  6. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    Sorry with you on top posting...apoligies

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006
  7. You should still be able to call his clock without any credit.

    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 1, 2006
  8. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    Good point. Need to sort out my dial plan as dialing even sipgate
    doesnt work at the moment.

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006
  9. Bleh

    Ivor Jones Guest

    You shouldn't really need much of a dial plan for Sipgate, all I have in
    my Sipura SPA-2000 which is all but identical to the PAP2 is (*xx|xx.)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 1, 2006
  10. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    That got me working, thanks. Got sipgate and voipbuster, its pretty
    good so far.

    Bleh, Apr 2, 2006