    answered the phone or the voicemail kicks in?
    Thanks
    Roger.

    Roger, Aug 18, 2005

  2. It could be that you are using a codec in your phone that their server
    dont support or could it just be another problem to add the the long
    list of existing sipgate problems

    Mat

    Mathew Curtis, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Roger

    sean Guest

    Probably a codec problem

    sean, Aug 18, 2005
  4. Roger

    Roger Guest

    I wouldnt have thought so as I have a sipura with "use preferred codec" set
    to "no"

    Roger, Aug 18, 2005
  5. Roger

    sean Guest

    I have had problems with codecs, try seting to G711u and turn off Use
    Pref Codec Only, then make a test call

    sean, Aug 18, 2005
  6. Roger

    Roger Guest

    this is how its set

    Roger, Aug 18, 2005
  7. Roger

    sean Guest

    oops, i meant turn Use Pref Codec Only on

    sean, Aug 18, 2005
  8. Roger

    AD C Guest

    So more VOIP problems? Oh dear, it is not going to appeal to the
    majority of the people if they get problems like this.

    How many joe public know anoything about codecs?

    AD C, Aug 19, 2005