Sipgate and call cut offs. Also Voipbuster......

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Steve B, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. Steve B

    Steve B Guest

    Hi all,

    I was using Sipgate to call a friend in the USA on Froday night. It was
    working fine but the call was cut off repeatedly every minute or so giving
    me an engaged type tone. Any ideas what could be the problem?

    Another issue I've never resolved is that Voipbuster works fine via the
    application but when I use my ATA I always get cut off after 1 minute for
    having no credit. I have credit on two accounts with them. I know lots of
    people are using an ATA without problems but guess it must be an issue with
    my ATA as my account does work with the software. Is it possible my ATA is
    not compatible with Voipbuster somehow or maybe I should change codec? Just
    seems weird as it does work but doesn't seem to be able to see I have credit
    in my account.

    Thanks
    Steve

    Steve B, Sep 20, 2005