    20 x DID's

    Rgds

    Phil

    phil.bartlett, Jun 30, 2006

  2. phil.bartlett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Assuming for business use, Gradwell are probably your best bet -
    www.gradwell.co.uk

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 30, 2006

  3. Yeah it will be for business use. We plan to be using Cisco Call
    manager, will Gradwells service suppor this and vice versa.

    phil.bartlett, Jun 30, 2006
  4. They do use Cisco equipment, but I wouldn't put money on it, Why not ask
    them (Or see if it's in the FAQ on their site).

    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 30, 2006
  5. Yes, we have customers using Cisco call manager with our service.

    cheers
    peter

    Peter Gradwell, Jul 2, 2006