    Contact: sip:[email protected]:5060
    To: 90101144??????????<sip:[email protected]:5060>;tag=6DF8B0-C09
    Max-Forwards: 10
    Call-ID: 5e3f9667-cdcb-4463-9459-7e561192f3e6#0
    From: CallKey<sip:[email protected]:5060>;tag=dffc
    Allow-Events: telephone-event
    CSeq: 2 SUBSCRIBE

    02:00:15: *****CCB found in UAS Response table. ccb=0x63F4E018
    02:00:15: CCSIP-SPI-CONTROL: act_active_new_message
    02:00:15: CCSIP-SPI-CONTROL: sact_active_new_message_request
    02:00:15: sip_stats_method
    02:00:15: CCSIP-SPI-CONTROL: sact_active_new_message_request:
    Ignoring request(SUBSCRIBE)

    Mike Bromwich, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Hi Mike,
    Kinda off topic, but how did you get your AS5300 to attempt to
    register to a SIP proxy server? I'm having this problem, I can't figure
    what command does this. I have a Cisco AS5300 with a quad T1 facing a telco
    switch.

    --

    Matteo D'Amato
    Intelco Communication

    (Mike Bromwich) wrote in

    Matteo D'Amato, Oct 25, 2003

  3. In case anyone else has this problem, the solution was to remove the
    tag from the To header.

    Mike

    Response from Cisco is as follows:

    You are actually running into CSCdz04784 'SIP: Subscribe with to-tag
    within a dialog should be allowed'. The workaround for this problem
    is: Sending SUBSCRIBE without to-tag.

    The reason for this that we have implemented
    'draft-ietf-sip-events-00.txt' which explicitly stated that initial
    subscribe requests MUST NOT contain a to-tag. In the latest version of
    the draft namely, rfc3265, they further clarify the statement to,
    "initial SUBSCRIBE represents a request outside of a dialog (as it
    typically will), its construction follows the procedures outlined in
    SIP [1] for UAC request generation outside of a dialog." as opposed to
    what was in draft-ietf-sip-events-00.txt. Subscribe request within
    the dialog of a all must now adhere to the requirements set in rfc3261
    for "12.2 Requests within a Dialog", which requires them to have a
    to-tag.

    Mike Bromwich, Nov 3, 2003