    Is there any SIP softphone that will maintain missed incoming calls list?
    Kinda like cellphone does...

    Peter

    Peter, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Peter

    SPD Guest

    Session does but I haven't done extensive testing with it.

    -Steve

    SPD, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Would you mind posting URL? Google is baffled by these "SIP session
    softphone" search terms...

    Peter, Sep 23, 2003
  4. Peter

    SPD Guest

    Sure. Session is developed by wave3software (.com). It is an
    ok first generation product. We are doing some work with
    then to add various features including DTMF support and
    to correct a problem with their g.711 codec. A new version
    should be released in about three weeks.

    -Steve

    SPD, Sep 23, 2003