SIP provider list - incoming Geo number, no monthly charge

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by PhilT, May 10, 2006.

  1. PhilT

    PhilT Guest

    Looking to list the SIP providers that do not charge a monthly fee and
    offer a local geographical 01 / 02 number with wide coverage (ie not
    just a London number). Prepared to put credit on to get Geo number but
    not into recurring fees.

    So far :-

    Sipgate.co.uk
    Voip.co.uk

    others to add ??

    Its a vain hope, I know, but can we try to keep this thread on topic to
    a list (with corrections if necessary) and do the
    alt.advocacy.voip.provider stuff somewhere else :)

    Ta,

    Phil

    PhilT, May 10, 2006

  2. PhilT

    Nick B. Guest

    sipdiscount.com - You get an inbound number once you put credit on, but
    it can be a lottery as to whether you get an 056 number or a geo. I got
    0115 area for mine.

    Nick B., May 10, 2006