    the incoming calls?

    thanks
    a.

    MadAlex, Sep 27, 2007

  2. I assume you are talking about CCME (CallManager Express)? What version you
    are?

    Here is a link on how to configure CCME with a service provider. You can use
    it as a reference.

    http://express-press-release.com/27...l Manager Express with 2N VoiceBlue Lite.php

    .... and another example:

    http://www.cyberdata.net/support/voip/server/SIP_Configuration_for_Cisco_Call_Manager_Express.pdf

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)

    headsetadapter.com, Sep 27, 2007

  3. MadAlex

    Bod43 Guest

    I have SIP trunk on Call manager
    (not express) with a voice gw with a private T1.

    <CCM-cluster><--SIP-->VGW<---T1-to other kit--->

    VGW has:

    dial-peer voice 100 voip
    description USA
    preference 4
    destination-pattern 9001718.......
    session protocol sipv2
    session target ipv4:10.1.1.1
    session transport udp
    codec g711ulaw

    CCM end was pretty much defaults. Can port it if required.

    Bod43, Sep 28, 2007