SIP/H.323 Softphone Dialer

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by software, Feb 1, 2007.

  1. software

    software Guest

    Would You like to get a SIP/H.323 softphone dialer for your VOI
    carrier company?Then your search is over. We provide fully customize
    SIP/H.323 softphone dialer. Its major features are

    * Complete SIP and H.323 protocol stacks support
    * Industry standard codecs support including G711, G729 and G723.1
    * User-friendly graphical user interface. The skin can b
    customized on user request
    * Superb voice quality on all versions of Windows
    * Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) for voice
    * Can work behind NAT and Firewall
    * Compatible with various gateway, gatekeeper and softswitch
    * Compatible with radius sever and billing
    * Recent call history
    * Call Timer
    * Balance Display
    * Address book
    * Microphone and speaker volume controls
    * Can work in VPN environment with an optional VPN module
    * Optional banner display for advertisement
    * DTMF Send Support
    * Touch Tones

    If you need a SIP/H.323 softphone dialer with the above features
    please contact to us

    Web: »www.unicornsoftbd.com/smartdialer.htm
    E-mail:
    Yahoo Messanger ID: