  1. I need sample SIP Gateway-To-Gateway configuration (sh run).
    Do I need any SIP Proxy Server for this configuration?

    Thanks,

    Mohamad Eslami, May 25, 2004

  2. Hello!

    Mohamad Eslami wrote:

    > I need sample SIP Gateway-To-Gateway configuration (sh run).

    Check PortaSIP/PortaBilling documentation, there are some good examples of
    Cisco configs for SIP:
    http://www.portaone.com/resources/documentation/index.html

    > Do I need any SIP Proxy Server for this configuration?

    Perhaps if you will use "session target <ip>" it will work, but I have
    never tried it.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

    Andrew Zhilenko, May 25, 2004