    Are there any big scale A-Z carriers (a-la ITXC, iBasis, Arbinet, ...)
    which allow you to terminate calls to them using SIP?

    WBR, Andrew

    Andrew Zhilenko, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Andrew Zhilenko

    shido Guest

    Yes.

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000
    IM:

    shido, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Hello!
    And their names (website URLs) are?

    WBR, Andrew

    Andrew Zhilenko, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Andrew Zhilenko

    328.28.00 Guest

    U┬┐ytkownik Andrew Zhilenko napisa┬│:

    [...]

    www.nufone.net

    R,

    328.28.00, Jan 11, 2004
  5. www.nufone.net

    If Nufone's web site gave any hint about what actual VoIP services
    they provide, what places they offer phone numbers, and maybe even
    what the pricing is like, a lot of us would take them more seriously.

    Regards,
    John Levine, , Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
    "More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.

    John R. Levine, Jan 12, 2004
  6. Andrew Zhilenko

    VoIP Guy Guest

    As an alternative, why not use telappliant's voiptalk service? They provide
    sip and iax (for asterisk) termination. They publish end user rates which
    seem ok. They also provide wholesale pricing upon request, but I don't have
    enough traffic :-(.

    VoIPguy

    VoIP Guy, Jan 25, 2004