SIP-based contender to Skype - Project Gizmo

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Paul Cupis, Jul 5, 2005.

  1. Paul Cupis

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Paul Cupis, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Paul Cupis

    Josh! Guest

    Tried registering for this last night, it kept asking me for a security
    number??????

    Josh!, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Paul Cupis

    dexter Guest

    I registered ok but couldn't get it to work I do have a standard
    account with Sipphone which is working ok .

    dexter, Jul 6, 2005
  4. Paul Cupis

    Josh! Guest

    Oh, do you need an account with sip phone to start using it?

    Josh!, Jul 6, 2005
  5. Paul Cupis

    dexter Guest

    No no no I just do not see the point of Sipphone starting this when
    they have a perfectly good sip service in operation now , you do not
    need a Sipfone account to use the Gismo thingy .

    dexter, Jul 6, 2005
  6. Paul Cupis

    Josh! Guest

    Whats the security number it asks me for during the install process? I
    cannot get past that point as I don't have a code to put into the box. The
    box to the left of it is totally grey. Any ideas?

    Josh!, Jul 6, 2005